All the things you don’t remember…

spoken in spaces unheard and lost in the mire of human thought un-pondered…This is where the singularity lies, this is how we succumb to the dumbing down of lost ties.  there’s a feeling we miss and a hope uncovered, waiting for the sum of us to change our perspective.  This is us.  This is we.  our footsteps play a part in dance as we unhinge the apocalypse, giving time to those who are wanted, expelling those who are not.  I came in danger and leave the same…life is about spawn swimming downstream in shadows to calm waters…but to get there we must overcome the fear and swim in the open…unhindered.  Why must I leave?  Did I hear the voices too clearly for those running the word?  Why I led is untrue in hearts and my body is scarred in the place of those whose minds are stagnant.  They led me to the bridge before its collapse and my part is an oddity beheld against the wind.  I am unwanted says fear of losing hope…unaccompanied goes the freedom of fire in this my only parade.  Heroes are there for those whose care needs attention.  No stopping, no grinding, nothing takes precedence in the face of careful carnality…that is the word packed and settled.  Sterilized, this knife knows no bounds.  I am the crafter of spaces hidden away from tenants introduced to the new machine.  If you see my way, you know my nothing…watching as things move, unseen, my holy matrimony failed to accept the entertainment…words of experience, works of loathing, I hold nothing against the one who stopped me.  You are weed of beneficially incumbent natures and I will dye if not interested…thank you, fools and leaders of the same article…goodbye.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Dildo throat itoshino

Givemepink nanny myeshia

Bacchus parade darrel